Rules, Regulations & Procedures
LandMar and Hampton Golf will offer a special opportunity to allow buyers contracting in 2007 to have the Hampton Golf Membership Initiation Fee waived.
1. Buyers in North Hampton will be offered the opportunity to join The Club at North Hampton as a Full Golf Member and have the initiation fee waived. This offer is good only on purchases with contracts written on or after January 1, 2003 and extends throughout the 2007 year.
2. The LandMar Realty Agent must complete a Golf Membership Advantage Certificate with the buyer when a purchase agreement is completed for a homesite and submit the completed certificate to the Information Center.
3. The Information Center Manager will record the Certificate.
4. This Certificate will be forwarded by the ICM to the Membership Director for the Club who will contact the buyer to complete the membership application.
5. Buyers may select either a full golf (single or family) or a golf social (single or family) membership.
6. Buyers must complete a Club Membership Application, pay any processing fees and begin paying applicable monthly dues within FORTY-EIGHT (48) months to activate membership.
7. Buyers may activate their membership anytime following the clearing of contingencies on their contract and submission of a Golf Membership Advantage Certificate to the Club. The offer expires if the Buyer does not activate a membership within FORTY-EIGHT (48) months from closing on the homesite.
8. This offer is transferable ONE (1) time from the original purchaser during the FORTY-EIGHT (48) month period.
9. This offer is not redeemable for cash.
10. Offer is not valid on resale purchase contracts.
11. Program is subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.